Fellow in Land Economy
Real estate finance, real estate economics, long-run investment performance of property, applied machine learning and Big Data in real estate.
- PhD Maastricht University
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Lecturer at Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge
- Lindenthal, T. (forthcoming) “Beauty in the Eye of the Home-Owner: Aesthetic Zoning and Residential Property Values”. Real Estate Economics
- Lindenthal, T., Eichholtz P. and D. Geltner (2017). “Land Assembly in Amsterdam, 1832-2015”. Journal of Regional Science and Urban Economics.
- Lindenthal, T. (2016). “Monocentric Cyberspace: The Primary Market for Internet Domain Names“. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics.
- Eichholtz P. and T. Lindenthal (2014). “Demographics, Human Capital, and the Demand for Housing”. Journal of Housing Economics.
- Lindenthal, T. (2013), “Valuable Words: The Price Dynamics of Internet Domain Names“, Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology. doi: 10.1002/asi.23012.
- Lindenthal, T., and C. Loebbecke (2014). “Pricing Quality Attributes of Internet Domain Names: A Hedonic Model of Words”, Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), Savannah, GA, USA.
- Clapp, J. M., Eichholtz, P. and T. Lindenthal (2013). “Real Option Value over a Housing Market Cycle”, Journal of Regional Science and Urban Economics, 43 (6), 862-874.
- Ambrose, B., Eichholtz, P. and T. Lindenthal (2013). “House Prices and Fundamentals: 355 Years of Evidence.” Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45 (2)