Alumnae are welcome to stay in College in our guest rooms at a discounted rate throughout the year, subject to availability.
The alumnae rates for ensuite accommodation (not including breakfast) are:
- Twin ensuite room £71.00 +VAT per night
- Single ensuite room £46.50 +VAT per night
- Family Suite £97.00 +VAT per night
During term-time, alumnae are welcome to join our students at breakfast and pay at the till. A cafeteria style breakfast is available in the Dome as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 8.00-9.30am
- Saturday: 11.30am-1.30pm (Brunch service only)
- Sunday: No breakfast available
Out of term, breakfast needs to be booked at the same time as accommodation. The breakfast served will be a full English Breakfast and cost £13.00 per person, per day, and will be served during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8.00-9.00am
- Saturday - Sunday: 8.00-9.30am
Check-in and Check-out
- For weekdays, alumnae can check-in to their rooms from 12pm and check-out at 9am.
- For weekends, alumnae can check-in to their rooms from 2pm and check-out at 10am.
- During term there may not be any rooms available in College depending on student occupancy levels.
- If there are no rooms available in College, rooms can sometimes be booked in the Kaetsu Centre, but alumnae rates only apply if booking is made no more than ten days in advance of arrival.
- The reduced rates are only available to alumnae and their families, and there is normally a limit of two reduced rate rooms per booking. Further rooms, if available, can be booked at the full commercial rate.
- Bookings must be made by an alumna, who must also be part of the group staying in College.
- The type of breakfast available may vary - you will be advised about breakfast arrangements when you arrive.
- Occasionally the College kitchens are closed for maintenance and at these times we will not be able to offer breakfast.
Book accommodation at Murray Edwards College
To book accommodation, please contact our Events Office by calling 01223 762267 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about staying in College, please don't hesitate to contact us.