Murray Edwards College is located on Huntingdon Road, close to Cambridge city centre. The full address is:
Murray Edwards College
View the map from the Offical University of Cambridge website.
Directions to Murray Edwards College
Arriving by road
- From the M11, take junction 13 onto the A1303 towards Cambridge city centre
- From the A14, take junction 31 onto the A1307 towards Cambridge city centre
- For our visitors, parking is available in our car park, off Storey’s Way. If you are using a sat-nav, CB3 0DR will guide you to the car park entrance. This is not the post code of the College for postal or delivery purposes.
Arriving by rail
- Cambridge train station is around two miles away from Murray Edwards College
- There are regular trains from London, Birmingham and Norwich to Cambridge
- There are regular buses during the day with stops outside the train station that will take you to the city centre. From Emmanuel Street, take the Citi 5 or Citi 6 bus towards Murray Edwards College. The closest stops for the Citi 5 are Shire Hall or Fitzwilliam College and for the Citi 6, they are Histon Road Corner and Fitzwilliam College. Buses run approximately every 20 minutes.
Arriving by air
- London Stansted is the nearest international airport.
- There are regular bus services by National Express from Stansted Airport to Cambridge Bus Station and they also operate bus services to all London international airports.
- There are regular rail services connecting Cambridge to all London airports.
Arriving by bike
- Cambridge is one of the best places to cycle in the UK and has an extensive cycle network.
- Cycle parking is available by the tennis courts off Storey’s Way and close to the Porters’ Lodge off Huntingdon Road.
- Visitors may use our car park, off Storey’s Way. If you are using a sat-nav, CB3 0DR will guide you to the car park entrance but it is NOT the post code of the College for postal or delivery purposes which is CB3 0DF.