As an alumna of Murray Edwards College/New Hall, you are welcome to come back at anytime and enjoy the College facilities. We hope to see you in College in the near future.
- Accommodation - Alumnae can reserve rooms in College throughout the year at a discounted rate. Find out more about staying in College.
- Dining - All our alumnae are entitled to dine in College free of charge once each year, and may also attend up to three additional meals per term at the guest price. Find out more about dining in College.
- Gardens - The gardens are open to the public every day from 10am-6pm and alumnae are welcome to come and stroll around the College's beautiful gardens.
- New Hall Art Collection - The largest collection of women's art in Europe is open to the public daily from 10am-6pm. Admission is free and a self-guided tour is available from the Porters' Lodge.
- College Gym - Alumnae are welcome to become members of the College gym. The membership rate is £40 per year and there is a one-off charge of £5 for the induction (this only has to be paid once and does not have to be repeated if you have a break in membership). All new members must attend an induction before they can use the gym.
- Squash and Tennis Courts - Alumnae are welcome to use the College's squash and tennis courts free of charge. Please contact the Porters to book a court, call 01223 762100 or email: email@example.com
- CAMCard entitles you to membership of the University Centre, the catering and social centre for Cambridge graduates, and free entrance to college grounds, as well as discounts at a number of local businesses.
- Cantab.net is the University of Cambridge's free email forwarding service for Cambridge alumnae.
- Cambridge University Press is providing a 20% online discount for our alumnae. Simply enter the discount code at checkout: alumnifriends.
The Development and Alumni Relations Office at the University of Cambridge has further information on benefits available to university alumni.