Information about the blog and how to contribute
The She Talks Science Blog is a space where young women who are interested in science can engage with one another. The blog entries fall under the following four categories:
Category A: An item from a woman scientist about her work.
Category B: An item about a science issue: current news, interesting research, etc.
Category C: An item from a school student in year 12 who is keen to contribute to the blog about anything science-related.
Category D: An item from a current Murray Edwards student about her studies (in a science subject) at the University of Cambridge.
If you are interested in submitting an item for categories A, B or D, please contact Hazel Collinson.
Category C: item from a school student – information for teachers
We encourage teachers to get in touch with us if they would like their school to be involved with the blog.
What the teacher needs to do
- Let us know that your school would like to take part. Please email Hazel Collinson.
- Invite interested students to submit a blog item to you for consideration.
- Within the school select the winning item and submit it to us, along with a photo.
What we will do
- Check the item and edit it slightly (if needed).
- Upload it onto our blog as one of the ‘Category C’ items.
- Send the winning student a She Talks Science hoodie.
We loook forward to hearing from you!