Our ambition is to encourage more young women to join us, offer greater support for them to achieve their highest potential and send them into the world to do extraordinary things.
Thank you for considering making a gift to the College. Your support helps us to reach closer to this goal.
Giving to the College
You can donate to the College in several different ways:
- If you would like to make a credit card donation, you can do so via our online form.
- If you are a US taxpayer and would like to claim tax relief on your donation, you must make your gift through Cambridge in America.
- You can make a regular monthly, quarterly or annual gift by setting up a Direct Debit through our online giving page.
- Alternatively, you can complete a Donation Form and send this to the Development Office.
- Please make your cheque payable to Murray Edwards College.
- Please send it along with a completed Donation Form to the Development Office at the address below.
- Please email the Development Office for details on how to make a bank transfer
Give as you Earn
- This is an excellent way of making your gift in a tax efficient way directly from your salary
- Many employers are already part of a Give as you Earn scheme which you can join via your Payroll
- Alternatively sign up to give via Charitable Giving, www.charitablegiving.co.uk
Leaving a Legacy
- More information about leaving a gift to the College in your will.
Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) Vouchers
- We can accept CAF vouchers payable to: Murray Edwards College. Please send your voucher and completed Donation Form to the Development Office at the address below.
- If you are a UK taxpayer, don't forget to Gift Aid your donation. Every £1 you give with Gift Aid is worth £1.25 to the College, at no extra cost to you. All you need to do is sign the declaration on your donation form.
Giving from the US
Cambridge in America is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organisation (recognised by the US Internal Revenue Service) which funds grants that benefit Cambridge University and its member colleges. Gifts to Cambridge in America qualify for a US income tax deduction. The Development Director works closely with the Cambridge in America officers and would be happy to discuss tax-effective giving methods with any US donor.
To make a tax-effective donation from the United States, please download and complete our US Donation Form, which should be returned directly to Cambridge in America.
You can also give online via the Cambridge in America website.
Giving from Canada
The University of Cambridge can issue donation receipts that are accepted by the Canadian Revenue Agency for tax purposes on behalf of Murray Edwards College for all donors who are based in Canada. You can make your gift online or send a cheque to us in the usual manner. Once we receive your gift we will arrange a receipt to be issued. If you have any questions regarding this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about donating to the College, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Call: 01223 762288
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Development Office, Murray Edwards College, Cambridge, CB3 0DF, UK