The Tutorial and Graduate Services Offices are located in the main administration corridor. Staffed by Beverley Watts (Tutorial Office Manager), Christine von Rabenau (Undergraduate Tutorial Administrator) and Rosann Smith (Graduate Administrator & Praelector's Secretary), they are the records and administration centre for all Murray Edwards students.
These offices are also responsible for:
- examination enrolment
- applications for financial support
- graduate admissions
- freshers' week
- and general tutorial enquiries.
Opening hours for the Tutorial Office
The Tutorial Office is open 09.00-12.30 and 13.30-17.00, Monday-Friday.
If there is an emergency outside office hours, please contact the Porters (01223 762100), who will be able to provide assistance, and contact your Tutor or the Senior Tutor if necessary.
- Request forms for Undergraduates confirming student status (e.g. for banks and landlords)
- Postgraduate letter request form
- Application forms for financial support
The online Student Handbook is essential reading for new students and an important source of reference for all students at Murray Edwards College. It explains the policies and practices of the College and University and gives useful practical advice and information about academic, financial and other tutorial-related matters.
CamSIS and CamCORS
- CamCORS - here you will find your supervision reports, which are submitted each term by your supervisors. Your Director of Studies will review them first, before releasing them to you.
- CamSIS Login - CamSIS is the University's Student Information System and is your online student record. The system requires an annual review and your approval of the information on it, and this is also where you enrol for your examinations.
(Please note that Murray Edwards is still referred to as 'New Hall' or 'NH' in some University systems. Murray Edwards College and New Hall are one and the same.)
Contact details for the Tutorial Office
Phone: 01223 762232 / 762203
Post: Tutorial Office, Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, CB3 0DF