Our strategy sets out the College's intent for the 2018-2022 period. Our main aims are:
1. To attract the most academically outstanding young women from all backgrounds to study at Murray Edwards College.
2. To be a centre of educational excellence where every student is able to achieve their full potential.
3. To support and encourage undergraduate and graduate students to develop the confidence and tools to achieve their individual aspirations.
4. To continue to build a stimulating intellectual environment for Fellows, students and staff as well as a warm, open culture that allows everyone to achieve their best.
5. To continue to develop our alumnae as a mutually supportive community of women with an active and lively connection to the College.
6. To make Murray Edwards College better known and understood.
7. To secure the College's financial ability to deliver these objectives.
You can find out more about our future aims in our strategic direction.