Coming Up/Going Down
It is extremely important that students are accurate about their going down/coming up dates and that these dates are relayed to the Accommodation Office by the advertised deadline each term. All students in College accommodation must submit a going down form, including those with a 39 week contract.
A £30 administration charge will be incurred, if Going Down forms are not submitted on time or if students alter their going down date after submitting their forms. Charges will therefore apply:
- If the Accommodation Office does not receive notification of your going down date by 5pm on the required deadline date each term
- If the Accommodation Office does not receive notification of your coming up date by 5pm on the required deadline date each term
- If you change your going down or coming up date after 5pm on the required deadline date as described above.
A £50 accommodation charge will apply:
- If you stay in College accommodation longer than the agreed going down date.
- If you return to College accommodation earlier than the agreed coming up date.
In addition to this penalty, you will be charged for any rent due for extra nights in College accommodation.
If changes are unavoidable due to flight cancellations etc., then appeals should be made in writing to the Rooms Tutor, Mrs Nicola Cavaleri (email@example.com), with appropriate supporting documentation.
Going Down Form Dates
|TERM||FORM ONLINE||DATE TO BE RETURNED BY|
|MICHAELMAS||THURSDAY 8 NOVEMBER 2012||MONDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2012|
|LENT||FRIDAY 1 MARCH 2013||TUESDAY 5 MARCH 2013|
|EASTER||FRIDAY 17 MAY 2013||TUESDAY 21 MAY 2013|
Your coming up date for Michaelmas 2013 must be submitted to the Accommodation Office by Friday 6 September 2013
Easter Term you will need to be in residence for 52 nights between 17 April and 25 June.