New Hall Art Collection Auction 2012
This is an opportunity to win original works of art for yourself!
Australian artist Michelle Hungerford has kindly donated a series of paintings which were exhibited at Murray Edwards in autumn 2009. Entitled "A Distant View", the series encapsulates the artist's interest in landscape, space and light.
The funds raised from the online auction will add to the Barlow Art Fund, an endowment set up in 2005 through the generosity of the Barlow family for the long term care and conservation of the New Hall Art Collection. As we are wholly supported through the generosity of trusts, foundations and individual benefactors, events such as this form the life blood of the collection and help secure its future.
Images and reserve prices are available for viewing on Flickr. If you would like to come and see one of the paintings during the auction, please email Laura Grimes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bidding will commence at 9am on Monday 19th March at 9am and will end on Friday 30 March at 4pm.
Good luck and happy bidding!
How it works:
- Bidding will commence at 9am on Monday 19th March 2012.
- Decide which lot (or lots) you would like to bid for and send an email to email@example.com, including the title of the work, your highest bid and your name. Emails sent at weekends will be processed first thing on the subsequent Monday.
- You will be informed by email whether your bid has been accepted or if someone has already outbid you.
- You will also be notified by email if a higher bid comes in subsequently for the Lot you have chosen.
- The current bid will be updated at 11am each weekday.
- There are reserve prices on all lots, so please check that your bid is greater than this. A lower bid cannot be accepted.
- Bidding will increase in £10 increments.
- The auction will end at 4pm on Friday 30 March 2012.
- If you have been successful, you will be informed by email. Details of how to pay will also be forwarded to you at this point. Postage and package will be charged in addition to the amount of the winning bid.