Our alumnae can be found all over the world, involved in a wide variety of exciting occupations and activities. We currently have over 5,200 alumnae in 88 countries across the world. We always love to hear news of what our alumnae are up to, so please do keep in touch.
New Hall alumnae can be found all over the world, and our Regional Rep scheme aims to keep alumnae in touch with each other, wherever they are.
The role of a Regional Rep is interesting and enjoyable and takes up relatively little time. By acting as a point of contact for alumnae in your area, you will help us to widen the alumnae network. Whether you wish to organise reunions, gather contact details for alumnae in your area, or help us to organise an event in your region, you may be surprised at how many New Hall alumnae live close by!
If you are interested in becoming a Regional Rep – either in the UK or overseas – then please contact the Development Officer for further details.
Current Regional Reps
If you would like to get in touch with any of the representatives below please contact the Development Officer.
UK & Ireland
- Bristol - Jenny Bradley (1974)
- Ireland & Northern Ireland - Elizabeth Aiken (Bowers, 2001)
- London - Tracey Campbell (1980)
- Manchester - Sally Cooper (Nuttall, 1973) (Manchester Association of Cambridge University Women)
- Scotland - Abbe Brown (Lockhart, 1989)
- Boston, MA - Maija Pratt Rojas (Pratt, 1993) & Helen Yost (Moran, 1993)
- Brazil - Teca Galvao (1996)
- Canada (East) - Patricia Snell (2009)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - Shanthi Wilson Wijeratnam (1976)
- Colorado - Andrea Catalano (1998)
- France - Lucy Manchester-Taylor (Manchester, 2001)
- India - Pia Gupta (1994)
- Malaysia - Sharon Saw (1986)
- Missouri - Stacie Strong (1998)
- South Africa - Fiona Burtt (1984)
- South Australia - Julia Miller (Haisley, 1980)
- Taiwan - Ami Yang (2001)
- Washington, DC - Sarah Jackson-Han (Jackson, 1988)